Each month I join a group of talented women from Clickin Moms to create a 4 on 4 blog circle showcasing 4 of our favorite images from the last month. Be sure to click the link at the bottom of the post to follow the circle around.
I can't believe May is already over! It went so fast that I had to really think about what we did. Where did we go? Did we do anything interesting? I certainly took enough pictures this month - it was a bit hard to narrow down which four to share!
A few things about May:
- We had pretty typical Minnesota May weather... t-shirts one day, coats the next, sunny days and rainy days.
- My kid almost always had a book with her.
- My kid loves taking pictures too. I set her up with my old Nikon D80, and she ended up taking a gazillion pictures with it.
- We went on lots of walks, and started exploring alleyways near our house. I didn't think we'd find anything interesting, but did.
- The warmer weather also allowed us to resume walking to school once a week and it reminded me how much I love that one on one time with my daughter.
We're looking forward to many summer adventures now that school is over. I can't wait to see what June has in store for us!
Next up make sure to check out Lisa R. Howeler and continue the circle around.